Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello everyone!

This is my first attempt at this blogging thing. I've seen so many neat and creative blogs out there I figured I'd give it a try. I belong to several cross stitch yahoo groups. This is where I'll post my WIP's, RR's and any completed projects. They could be cross stitch, knitting, paper crafts, etc. The photo next to my profile is a piece I made for a St. Patty's Day exchange I was in last year. I thought it was cute so I just had to post a photo. I hope you enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

DragonXSer said...

Excellent! Glad to see you trying out the blog thing. I think the li'l guy from last year is pretty cute too. Enjoy yourself!

V said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!!, it is amazing what one can do on these places!!! Eager to see more!! dont forget to put a link in the Links section on the group (CSRR). Oh, BTW, your little lepracaun (sp) is adorable!!!

Olga said...

Welcome to Blogland! I love your lepracaun ornament, it's cute.