Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some things I've been meaning to share...

I can't believe it's been almost 6 weeks since my last
post. Wow-time does fly. Between getting ready for
my craft fairs and then my FIL having a heart attack-
there just wasn't any time left in the day to post. I hope
to change that.
Anyway, first up is the Crazy exchange that I sent to
Carol. I decided on a fall design as opposed to a Halloween
one, that way she could display it until December. Not that
I don't love Halloween-because I do!

*LK's "welcome fall" from the "Autumn Things" leaflet
*Stitched on 28 ct. summer khaki linen
*I used sampler threads & WDW floss. The lettering is WDW's
holiday collection -"Indian summer". I love it!
*Made into a small wall hanging/banner.



Here's the entire exchange that I sent her. I'm so glad she likes
what I made.

4 comments:

Jane said...

A lovely exchange, the colours are wonderful

Daffycat said...

Oh, how pretty. Such beautiful colors and I love that plaid! I am sure Carol will treasure it!

Sandra said...

Those are nice things you sent! Love the ornie, the colors and backing fabric match perfectly!

WendyJo said...

Cute cute cute exchange Laurie. Carol will love this!