Sunday, October 26, 2008

Squares to share!

Heather sent me these adorable little squares for the fair and Square
Halloween round. It is "Fright Cat" by Bent Creek. Any suggestions as
to what I could make these into? They are about 6" squares. Since the
design is more fall-ish and not so Halloween-ish, I can display them
through November. Any thoughts??

I think I will take a break from F & S until the Holidays are over.
From now until January first, I'm just too busy. I tend to make a
lot of my presents as opposed to buying them for people. It's just
getting to be so expensive and I think people love handmade things.
So between that, the kids, D.H. (cuz sometimes it seems like I have
4 kids, not 3), Christmas, and then youngest's Birthday 4 days after
Christmas, there's not much time left for me. I'm sure I'm not alone
on that one. Plus, I have found so many other wonderful groups/boards
out there that I just joined. I would like to give them a try too.
Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I would do a needle book, but I think if you want to show it off it will look nice on a flat fold.

WendyJo said...

Love your squares Laurie, I like the idea of a pinkeep. Be sure to post a finish :)

nela said...

este gato esta hermoso...