Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HOE Prairie Schooler & A return Crazy Exchange!!

Carol sent me this cute little return crazy exchange.
Isn't he adorable? I hung him in my living room with
all my other little Halloweeny things. She does such nice
work. The finishing is just amazing. Click on photo for a
close up of the tiny gold seed beads around the edges.

Batty Jack scissor fob
Design from JCS October 2008

Here are the rest of the goodies she sent me.
I love the marbled scissors! One can never have
enough of those. And chocolate soap-
how did she know I am a chocoholic. It smells good
enough to eat! Thanks again carol!



Here is the HOE Prairie Schooler exchange I sent to
Leigh. I had such a hard time deciding what to stitch
for her.
I finally decided on "Night Owl" from JCS
October 2008. This is one of my favorites
from that issue.
Stitched on 32 ct Irish cream linen (I think),
with dmc threads.

And the rest of the exchange, complete with a
handmade Halloween zipper bag (made by me),
perfect to carry around her Halloween stitching!
I'm so glad she liked what I sent.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time....

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Fun exchanges. The fob Carol made is super cute. Enjoy!

I LOVE the zippered bag you made...and you can't go wrong with an owl!

Sandra said...

Lovely fob!!! great goodies, enjoy!

Meari said...

Nice exchanges!

Janaina said...

Ohhhh... Carol´s pieces are always so pretty! Conrats on your return gift!
Your piece is also very dear and I am sure your partner is very pleased!

Unknown said...

this site is really fantastic,
I really love it you did a awesome job. keep on trucking