Friday, November 14, 2008

Make a wish & a PIF

I am so lucky! In the same week-I got another pinkeep.
I received my first wish from the MAWBB. I wished
for a pinkeep and Angela fulfilled my wish! She picked
the perfect design and colors. My living room is blue &
tan, which is where it sits-proudly displayed. And I love
the saying-especially fitting with Thanksgiving just around
the corner. Thanks again Angela! I love it!



I received my very first pinkeep. I had signed up
for a PIF on Lisa's blog. This is what she sent. She
had no idea I did not own a pinkeep of my own. It
sits right next to the one Angela made me. Thanks
Lisa, I love this little freebie design! Great finishing
btw. I hope to PIF something after the holidays!

Thanks for the comments! Take care everyone!

9 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Both Pinkeeps are really nice..Congrats to you and thanks to them for making you happy.

Sandra said...

Lovely pinkeeps. I like your blog makeover, looks verty friendly!

Natasha said...

I love that little LHN design. It is a very nice pin keep.
Natasha

Ellen said...

Love both pinkeeps. Lovely designs and they are beautifully finished. Hope to own one myself.

Hugs

Petra said...

Beautifully pinkeeps...one day I'll learn how to make these!
Great blog. So pretty!

staci said...

Wonderful pinkeeps :) Enjoy!!!

Margaret said...

Both those pinkeeps are beautifully stitched. Great that one fits so well with your house decor

Irene said...

They are both great !

SueFitz said...

That is gorgeous what a nice surprise. What is a pinkeep?