Sunday, November 23, 2008

HOE and F&S

I'm still a little behind in my postings-as you can see from the
date on the pictures.
I received my HOE Prairie Schooler exchange from Rita
awhile back. She stitched me 2 PS designs! How lucky am I?!
I just love the blue/green scissors she sent with the fob. At last,
my scissor collection is finally growing.

And the entire package-complete with all the great
extras. I especially love the gorgeous Woodland Green
silkweaver fabric! It's so pretty and sparkly! This is my
first fabric from them.
Thanks Rita for an awesome exchange!
A few days later-
I got word from Heather that she finally received the
Fair and square Halloween exchange I sent her.
I stitched her Lizzie Kate's Peek-a-boo from her "Autumn
things" leaflet. I Stitched them on 32 ct Irish cream linen.
I used dmc & dmc color variations floss. I made the signature
square match the design square.
I was late in sending her this exchange and I felt horrible. This
is now a non-goodie group. She waited so patiently, that I just
had to send her something extra.
I hope I don't get in too much trouble but I figured it was
the least I could do for making her wait. So this is what I sent.
Besides, I'm always looking for an excuse to send someone one
of my handmade zipper bags!
I can't believe Christmas is only 32 days away! Yikes!
Take care everyone and thanks for the comments!

2 comments:

staci said...

Wonderful exchanges, congrats!!!

Jean said...

Laurie - I didn't see an email address but I found the Believe pattern at this site

http://thesamplergirl.homestead.com/Believefreebie.html