Thursday, July 17, 2008

Freebie exchange!!

Here's what I got from Nic W. for the HOE freebie exchange.
She stitched for me not one, but two things. A scissor fob with
my name stitched on the back & a butterfly charm. I also got this
cute little pillow/pincushion. She stitched the same design, but
the fob is stitched over 1 thread. The pillow will soon have a
permanent home in my basket of smalls, which will be kept on
my sofa table in my living room.

Design-Lizzie Kate (freebie)


Here is a pic of the whole exchange she sent me. Beads, rayon
floss, a button, felt and some body wash and lotion from Avon.
Thanks for a great first HOE exchange Nic.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow!!!! Lucky you! It's beautiful!

Daffycat said...

Isn't it darling? I hope you share a photo of your basket when you get it put together.