Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first floss ring tag!

Thanks to Staci's wonderful tutorial, I made my first floss
ring tag (awhile back). I had seen so many neat ones made
by her on her blog that I just had to make one myself.
Thanks for the inspiration Staci!!
I made it for Jen R., for the HOE freebie exchange.

Design-Trail Creek Farm
fabric-hand dyed by me (28 ct monaco)
fibers-dmc



These are the other items I sent to her. The pansies
pincushion is handmade by me. I also included some
buttons (not pictured).

I can't wait to make one for myself & my stitchin friend
who lives down the street.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Looks fantastic, a lovely gift to receive

Annie said...

What a great gift package! Floss ring tags are such fun to make, aren't they? And I love the shape of that pin cushion.

staci said...

Wonderful exchange you've put together!

Thank you for your sweet comments :) I have no idea how to do the header-thing...my sister takes pics off my blog and puts it all together and then sends it to me as an attachment ;)

Daffycat said...

Wonderful floss tag...love your hand-dyed fabric!