Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stash shopping!!

Oh was I a bad girl!! Back at the beginning of June, I went
to my not so LNS with my stithin friend down the street.
I don't go there very often since it's a 40 minute drive. So
with the gas prices being what they are, I figured I'd make
it worth my while. I won't tell you what I spent. Here's what
I got! Can you tell it had been awhile since I had gone?!
I did manage to get 10% off my whole order. Thank goodness
she has a frequent buyer program!

I just couldn't resist-I wanted one of everything!

3 comments:

Lisa V said...

Oh WOW Laurie, what a great stash, people will start thinking you like Lizzie Kate, hehe.

Annie said...

That should keep you busy for a while! Of course, it sounds like it's been over a month since you shopped. Bet you're getting the urge again..

Daffycat said...

Oh, I'm going shopping with you, one day! Better yet...can I just come over to play?

Super great stash! Woohoo for STASH!!!