Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog award!!

I am so honored!

I was given this blog award by Lynda . Thank you so much!

Here are the rules for this award!


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you nominated.



I have several blogs I read and I love every one of them! There are just way too many to choose from, so in the spirit of the award, here are 4 blogs that I have nominated! I would pick all of them if I could!


Carol
Lisa
Mercy
Harmien

I hope you'll visit these blogs! And thanks again to all who read my blog and leave comments. I really do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the compliment, Laurie, I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!!!

Lisa V said...

Thank you Laurie, I too am glad you like visiting my blog.