Monday, August 4, 2008

Exchange sent!!

Yes-I know, I'm way behind in posting again! Shame on me!
Time just got away from me again. Anyway, on to the fun stuff.
These are the squares that I made for Lisa V. for the F & S
round #7. I read that she liked sheep, and I thought that this
was just the cutest little design.
i also sent her a handmade zippered bag, some ribbon for
finishing, and a CCN chart. You can see photos on her blog
link in post below). She's already made them into a pinkeep!!

Design-"Bless Ewe" by Pine Mountain Designs
Stitched on 32 ct cream linen
I used dmc, sampler threads, & the white on the sheep
is rayon floss.
Take care everyone! Thank you for your lovely comments!

3 comments:

Olga said...

What a cute little sheep!

Dawn B. said...

Very nice and I bet she loves it.

Meari said...

Very cute!